Dallas Makerspace Show & Tell - May 2019

I really really want to take this class. I need an alert watching for the next time you offer this beautiful design.

1 Like

I know I’m late, but I think this would be a particularly relevant Mother’s Day item with an appropriate number of peas in the pod.

3 Likes

I 3D printed special nozzles that would fit pop bottles so I could up-cycle them into bird feeders. I put classes on the calendar to make your own.

17 Likes

Made these cute penny earrings. I think I’ll put a class up on how to. Super easy and lots of fun :slight_smile:

9 Likes

2nd time taking coaster class as I semi forgot the process from the first time. Class by @classielassie

I wound up with the white sinking bad over purple in spots. However, the back looks wicked awesome. Just needs some sanding and will be good to go.

15 Likes

More Aluminoids!

If you don’t know what this is, I didn’t do it right.

Two soda can lids, two soda bottlecaps, two rivets, black string, tape, and a photoshopped background.

10 Likes

Whats that?

It’s what it says on the tin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like Star Trek to me!

1 Like

Is the ulv resin?

Thank you for taking me back to my childhood (side note, MY childhood did NOT include Bert singing this, even though I knew that is from whence it came…)

1 Like

Epoxy and characters

1 Like

(ahem.) ERNIE! Bert was the tall snarky guy.

5 Likes

Had to go back for the correct size hardware, but it’s now complete. 1st one of four flower presses we are making. I love how it turned out and can’t wait to use the byproducts in other crafts like resin jewelry and such.

17 Likes

Now that you say that it looks like it’s in space to me!

So this was an exercise in shading using the laser - or as I refer to it as painting by numbers.

20 Likes

Captain America says “have a safe and happy Memorial Day”. 8x11 on maple with a golden brown stain.

15 Likes

very nice nick

1 Like

did you create the halftones or use a greyscale image and let the laser do it? Cool piece.

From the Bob Ross style acrylic class Thursday night. I really enjoyed the class! Thank you for hosting it.

15 Likes