Dallas Makerspace Show & Tell - June 2019

another 3d illusion / perspective piece. CNC carved into oak. Create everyday!

12 Likes

From DMS dip glazing event to learn a new skill. Tiki is clad in stylish cone 6 Floating blue. I could definitely work on my dip glazing game, but he turned out pretty cool anyway.

29 Likes

I love how the glaze came out on this tiki cup! Is this a mold or did you sculpt it from scratch?

I can remember some Tiki cups my Mom made out of pottery back in the 1960’s. She used a mold but as I recall they were not nearly as deeply sculpted as this.

1 Like

It’s a mold, I want to try to sculpt one too.

1 Like

This auger design could be modified to build a DIY pellet smoker methinks.

wonderful job anette

1 Like

18 Likes

The states are United and the dad’s are super happy with their gifts! Upgraded Beware of Dog is next. Join us for the Dynatorch practicum and make your own custom bits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful!!! I’d like to inquire about obtaining one of these if you are in the business of making for others.
thanks!

Great class tonight for resin bezels!

16 Likes

9 Likes

Yay! Project sewing class with a few little mods of my own :heart:

17 Likes

Awwww turned out alsums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Advanced version of upcoming stamps classes. :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Here are some cuff bracelets that I made. I used gloss gold dye sub aluminum, cut to size with the shear in JSM, rounded the corners with my own corner rounder, found colorful images on Google, printed and pressed in CA, and finally bent to shape with the tool in JSM. Who is interested in a project class?

23 Likes

Nice! That would be a great class and a sweet make and take for open house night as well. Everyone that asks, will then hear about how alsum the space is too!

1 Like

Oooh-Aaaah!

wonderful work

1 Like

wonderful idea. they look fantastic.

what am I supposed to be offended by?