Dallas Makerspace Gift Card Holder

Fellow Makers,
As you know (or are just finding out) we are not presently providing for the purchase of “gift cards” for our members (lots of talk and figuring, but so far, nothing considered viable), and, as we grow we find interest in gift purchasing increases in magnitude. As such, our typical response is along the lines of

We recommend purchasing a stored-value card (like these from Visa or Mastercard or your bank) in the $ amount to suite the number of months you wish to gift. Then we can help the member apply that card to their account.

I want to add something “Maker-y” to this standard reply in the way of downloadable DIY gift card holders with DMSish embellishments.
Erin at My Frugal Home has some plain that might serve as templates or spark ideas.
More of similar ideas @ giftcards.com in this roundup and this particular one for travel, just for an example of “the kind of thing”.

If anyone has any interest in creating something (or some things) for DMS to use for this, please let me know and/or reply here.

3 Likes