Dallas Makerspace 3D Fab Logo

I did not say they never changed.

I said they do not muddy the water with VASTLY different variations. Even the ones you posted show a consistency. I suspect it would be interesting to see what logo were used for what year(s) to see the variations over time.

And I still remember the “New Coke” variant that was a marketing failure on a grand scale. Someone lost their job for that fiasco.

Meanwhile at DMS…

1 Like

Conventional sources say this is not so. No one lost their job, as it was considered a mis-step. All marketing research and testing suggested New Coke would be the thing that saved Coca Cola from declining sales. In an unexpected way (?), it was their reprieve for several years, with the success of the simultaneously introduced Cherry Coke and the subsequent introduction of Coca Cola Classic…

2 Likes

Yes, committees will be involved in the process

1 Like

Oh speaking of such when are we going to get signage for the doors / rooms so new people don’t get lost walking around looking for rooms? (ducks)

1 Like

I suspect AFTER we start moving people into their new homes.

Might be the time to talk about what we want.

Stan bought acrylic for signage.

This should be DMS project with aspects of it in Laser, Metal shop and the Electronics Lab. Plus ???

It will be a worthy project to design the sign size, layout of the clear acrylic signage, structure to mount them to the walls and LEDs to backlight them.

1 Like