Custom cabinet shop closing - Just posted on Craigslist

@SWA

I hope his health isn’t related to all of the sawdust in the pictures. I cannot imagine working in such a dusty environment.

It looks like the equipment has a lot of miles on it, too. They would fit right in at DMS. :grinning:

I have reached out to him. I can’t get good read on the wide-belt sander from the pictures. It is only 15" sander. Too many of our member’s items exceed that width.

If you decide to make a run over there, I’ll go with.

But I suggest we pass on the duct collector.

1 Like

I agree, DMS doesn’t need to collect more unique ducks.

2 Likes

The dust collector dosent work

That’s what I was thinking. Look at the place.

He originally posted a couple months ago. I went out and spent a decent amount of time looking at all of it. Ask me anything.

2 Likes

He didn’t post any info re: table saws. Do you remember if any of them looked “worth it” (whatever that means…). I assume at least one of them was a Grizzly…

There was a Grizzly G0651 and a Shop Fox W1837. They seemed in ok shape compared to some of the other stuff.

@SWA fwiw, at the time I looked the ‘wide’ belt sander was broken. Not sure if it has been repaired.

I took pictures:

2 Likes

I just texted the seller, he stated that he was pretty sure he just sold all the machines, and is waiting for the deal to go through. He’ll text me if the deal falls through, but I suspect someone else is buying the entire cabinet shop.