Creative Arts Room To Do list

Yes, but there are metal frames around the windows. It’s probably possible to screw into the metal frames. Not saying we want to put them there, but it’s probably feasible

Don’t know why not, but would suggest a screw-into-wall option over adhesive option. I’ve seen too many stuck on ones fall off and result in doorknob holes in wall.

1 Like

Home Depot has them for $4.21 each.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-Satin-Chrome-Wall-Door-Stop-15055/202033995

If we use these we might want to use better screws/anchors. There should be a box of corkscrew anchors that I purchased for expansion somewhere in 102.

We might want to put some tape lines on the window frames at the negative 18" mark - partly to remind us of the required fire sprinkler clearance and partly as a measurement of the maximum height. I’m not suggesting we go all the way across - just a couple tape lines a couple inches long on the frame.

1 Like

Good idea. Will see about getting that done.

I also relayed that 18” clearance thing to @BarkingChicken and @Edenblue since it might be relevant to those storing anything on cabinets

1 Like

I can come by Tuesday morning and dust the cabinets. Anything else needed? Let me know. I also have some time Wednesday and Thursday. I like to organize and throw things away … .just so you know.

I’ll PM you