Creative Arts needs you! Saturday and Sunday July 13th and 14th

Saturday’s a sqishy maybe for me and Sunday I have to drive up to Oklahoma (which means I’m going to miss Quiltpocalypse too :frowning: )

2 Likes

Me and spawn should be around that weekend to help out as needed

2 Likes

IF &Thats a Big IF, I can get my Wife to come with me, I feel we can get it knocked out in a day. IF she comes I will come.

This is the snap together right? Is the underlayment built in or do we have to lay it?

2 Likes

Snap together and underlayment attached. What can I bribe her with?

1 Like

I can help on the 13th. Please let me know what time to be there.

2 Likes

Gosh, you don’t look nearly that old! What’s your secret to staying so young?

1 Like

I took a page from Kathy Bates and bathe under the full moon in blood of those who use Rose Art

1 Like

I’m out for Saturday- at least until late afternoon. That is the Texas Assoc. of Quilt Guilds Rally Day, and this year, the guest speaker is an uber-cool quilt artist from Australia, Pam Holland.
Will be spending the adjoining Friday, Monday and Tuesday in workshops with her.

But, I can definitely do Sunday, and will make an effort to do paint touch up before that Saturday.

3 Likes

Oh wow! I looked her up and … she’s awesome! I’m so envious. Enjoy!!

1 Like

You can go to Rally Day lectures.

You’d probably want to BYOLunch. Looks like they’ve stopped accepting orders.

1 Like

Don’t forget! The party starts at 10am this Saturday! I can’t wait to get the new flooring down and proceed with the move. We will have so much space!

3 Likes

So I just discussed with the Wifey, She is good to go. Which means I’m good to go for this Saturday.

2 Likes

I cant match your brisket, but there will be plenty of donuts and pizza. Thank you both for helping:)

1 Like

I’m willing to come and help if there is something far 1/2 crippled half-blind old lady to do. I’ll try to show up around noonish on Saturday

flooring-redux-flyer.pdf (33.8 KB)

5 Likes

Per usual, we are gone on the weekend. Have fun all!

1 Like

Boooooooo. Hissssssss. Booooooo.

I’m in for Saturday morning for a few hours.

2 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

No go for saturday, but we’re good for sunday. I assume if the floors get done saturday, we’ll still want people coming sunday to start moving things?

2 Likes