Creative Arts General Plan till expansion

Just wanted to keep members updated on the general plan mind you things might change but right now heres the general idea. @Team_Creative_Arts

October meeting - talk specifically about the digital room and it’s layout, this includes dye sub, metaza vinyl cutter, and yes - the printer, everything and anything connected to a computer inside of CA. We will start taking ideas on printers this meeting and how to suggest one. The printer won’t be decided upon

November meeting - furniture budgeting time. We sit down and have ideas of chairs, the flat file @TLAR the cost of the bowling table, the cost of the shelf unit for fibers, the sewing tables, the cutting table so we have a rough idea of our expansion “upgrade” funds, possible printer presentations (this might be a separate meeting)

December (have we moved in yet…we will see) - final printer presentations (possibly a separate meeting) decide on printer, budget for or decide upon: leather sewing machine, industrial sewing machine, embroidery machine, floor loom, what upgrades to budget for and what to decide upon now.

3 Likes

Is that Oct 5? I nee dto get it on my calendar now so I can block the time.

Per the new “regular meeting” it should be October 11th. I’ll get it on the schedule.

4 Likes