Creative Arts Committee Meeting Tonight (01/21/2020)

Friendly reminder that CA will be having their monthly committee meeting tonight at 7pm.

Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

I won’t be able to make it, but I just added an issue on talk about the airbrush compressors. Could yall discuss it tonight?? We need new ones, basically.

3 Likes

Not sure if I can make it tonight (TBD), but nothing new or needed for fibers.

1 Like

I RSVPed for tonites Frolic nite and CA meeting. I wasn’t able to get away (very ill dog) or cancel my RSVP in time. Apologies. I look forward to the next meet-up and meeting some folks who work with Fibers in the CA area.

2 Likes

Re Fiberfrolics

We have a fiberfrolic most tuesdays. There’s one next Tuesday Jan 28th.

Also, if you do Facebook, we have an active group there and it’s where we do most of our communication, reminders, inspiration, moral support, project and hive-mind questions. Search for “Dallas Makerspace Fiberholics”

I’ve had to miss the last several (been sick) but plan on being there next Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Thank you for this info about the Tuesday get-togethers:)

1 Like

Do we have minutes for the January CA meeting? I thought I had seen them, but can’t find them now.

I apologize, I haven’t posted them yet. I am trying to get it competed today.

2 Likes

No apology needed. I thought I was going crazy, which I might still be, because I thought I had already seen them, and then couldn’t find them this morning.

wiki-fying the minutes for our illustrious leader Laura.

3 Likes