Creality Ender 3 Pro, $99 coupon at MicroCenter

Asked my Beloved to get the coupon and as soon as she got it we went to Microcenter and got the printer and a bunch of upgrades for it and a couple of reels of PLA. Had no issues at all.

Very much appreciate the heads up on this great deal!

DD

4 Likes

They sell upgrades there? What kind of upgrades?

2 Likes

I got the Micro Swiss all metal hot end so I can pretty much print any material, the all metal extruder feeder, some extra nozzles, glass hotbed, set of silica hotbed levelers, bigger bed leveling knobs, and a Capricorn 1m PTFE Bowden tube.

Will be getting the RasberryPi to run Octoprint and do cool timelapse captures next, but I need to learn more about all that first. (Poor @artg_dms is gonna get so many questionsā€¦ luckily heā€™s pretty patient with me and I learn a lot very quickly). :grin:

DD

3 Likes

Will also most likely convert to direct drive to get better print quality, especially with the newer really stretchy filaments with which I want to experiment.

DD

1 Like

You guys are bad influences. Lol :grin:

I need another 3D printer like I need a hole in my head. But are making it difficult for me not to buy one.

8 Likes

They make great gifts. Iā€™m giving mine to my brother. I want to get him and his son hooked. :grinning:

5 Likes

I bought some upgraded bed springs and have a few extra sets if anyone is interested. Iā€™d seen those as recommended quite often and thought the stock springs where very basic. They do seem to make a difference in holding a nice bed level for awhile at least.

I can drop in your bin at the space if you tell me where it is and how itā€™s labeled.

Iā€™ll take them (a set), please. I think my bin has been shifted around a bit over timeā€¦last I check, though it was about waiste height and one of the first two or three columns as one facesā€¦ummmā€¦north? Or west, maybe. Northish-westish.

anyone know how long the coupon is good for?

I wouldnā€™t mind some. Iā€™ve no idea what Iā€™m doing yet but it sounds like theyā€™d be useful. My bin has a blue vinyl hand plane sticker on it. Aaron is the name. Last I saw it it was on the left side of the U but who knows where it is now, they get shuffled from town to time. Thanks in advance!

Silly rabbit, that is not how bar codes (donā€™t) workā€¦

Submit the image to https://online-barcode-reader.inliteresearch.com/ to get back the plain text. Doctor the image in GIMP or PhotoShop and voila!

1 Like

@mblatz im going to grab 1 today if they are still available.
Thanks,
Thomas

1 Like

lolā€¦only you would figure that out! :ā€“)

But itā€™s a little-known fact that trying to use a barcode that has that particular color of blue line through it will explode any computer that tries to process itā€¦

Clavined!

(also, itā€™s one-time use code thatā€™s already been used)

1 Like

Did it take some time before you got your coupon? I signed up using my wifeā€™s info this morning and we still havenā€™t gotten the text or email yet. Contacted MicroCenter support and they re-issued the notification but still nada. :confused:

@Nagyk nopeā€¦It was right away.

1 Like

I did not think that MicroCenter would be foolish and allow multiple uses of a coupon you had to qualify to get.

But since you went to the trouble to adulterate it, I figured I would light a fire under your butt to use it before someone tries to steal it.

Itā€™s like the people who showed their Katrina FEMA debit cards on TV. Visa (or MAsterCard?) said their were hundreds of thousands of dollars in attempted fraudulent charges after the clips aired on the news.

Thatā€™s going to need to be a pretty big fireā€¦

Wife still never got the text, got with cust service again today and they sent another re-issue but still nada :frowning: I just want to give them my money! Going to contact the store and see if I can get them to just honor it without the coupon