Creality Ender 3 Pro, $99 coupon at MicroCenter

MicroCenter is offering the Creality Ender 3 Pro for $99. In store only. Coupon here:

4 Likes

Just tried the link. It’s only good for new customers, unfortunately. I was about to go pick one up. Still might! :grin:

Yeah I’m not sure how hard it is to become a “new customer” :smiley: but it might be worth some effort.

1 Like

Heh… :wink:

It detected my name, email, and phone when I submitted the form, and told me the offer was only for new customers, but encouraged me to share the link with others.

It IS a really good deal, though. So if you’ve never shopped at Microcenter and want/need a good 3D printer… go for it.

DD

Used my wife’s info. They did not have her on file yet…

7 Likes

How well do you know your neighbor? Lol

2 Likes

I really don’t need another printer/gadget at home but this is a very attractive price. Thanks for posting.

@Axel_O 123456789

That’s brilliant! Gonna try some variation on that. Thanks!

DD

Using the wife worked! New toy… er, tool will be in my possession by end of day. Woot!

DD

2 Likes

Just picked one up today. I paid $117.97 for the Creality Ender 3 Pro and a reel of PLA filament. Including tax. That’s an absurdly good deal.

Ask the person at checkout to open the printer box…
there’s a coupon for $10 off any Inland filament inside!

6 Likes

Depressingly, the service is not acknowledging that my mobile phone number is actually a mobile phone number:

I tried to use my Google Voice number and it kicked it back. I registered using the native number for my phone and it worked.

1 Like

I actually tried all three I have: landline, Google Voice, and mobile - none worked, of course… My service is via Cricket, but channels through AT&T gateway, who owns Cricket I think.

Has anyone gone into store directly and been able to get this deal? i.e. In person?

I used my wife’s contact info and got a coupon. I went by this afternoon and picked up the Ender 3 Pro. I now have three of them so I’m going to give my brother in Austin one over Thanksgiving. $99 off of a $199 retail price. Absolutely amazing! I paid much more than that for my other two.

I also picked up some PLA on sale for $17.99 and a Raspberry PI Zero 2 W for $14.99. If you buy 2-6 of them they are $29.99 a piece. They really want to prevent people from loading up on them and selling them on eBay.

All in all a good day at Microcenter. The line to checkout, however, was quite long. Lots of people buying, I guess, for the holidays. I saw two guys about 30 years old buying over $4000 worth of new computer gaming gear. I’m sure they have a great holiday planned.

Thanks for the coupon tip. $99 is a great coupon no matter how you look at it. I love my Ender 3 pros, too. I’m sure my brother and his son will,too.

2 Likes

If you order the printer online you can pay and present the coupon at the internet pickup desk. Basically no line. I was out in 5 minutes (then came back in to browse for an hour, lol).

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I did, worked great. After working with this printer for a few days it’s my new favorite best deal in recent memory. $100 is a very good deal. @jswilson64 deserves extra props for posting, thanks!!

4 Likes

If there is a way to do that, I don’t see it…

That’s because you are set to their “online” (corporate) store. Set your store to Dallas and order for pickup.

1 Like

I give full credit to 3d Printing Deals on Twitter!

1 Like