COVID-19 related arrests

Well, we’ve seen that the idiots who coughed on food on purpose or who licked things in the store have been arrested, this brainiac trolled the Texarkana jail folks hard with a fake news story… and got arrested.

I know we have folks here who like to troll… don’t take it too far like that idiot did.

1 Like

Now that this has been declared a pandemic, the Justice Department has issued a notice that hoaxes, threats, etc. can be charged as terrorism.

4 Likes

So they’re shutting down Facebook and a huge slice of the “blogs” out there?

:rofl:

Well I doubt that but this shit falls under “you may beat the rap, but can’t beat the ride”.

I don’t see the point of handing $50-100k to a lawyer for no reason.

Traffic tickets are probably waaaaay down … got to make up the income somewhere.

4 Likes

A day or so ago, I remembered that stupid girl who opened up cartons of Bluebell ice cream, licked them, then returned the carton to the freezer case. And idly wondered how long it would take for a similar incident. Guess I have that answer now.

They catch this person, it should be a lot more than 30 days.

1 Like

Surprised he didn’t get the :poop: beaten out of him.

Update of 35k lady

4 Likes

And given the videos I’ve seen of people doing stripper pole gyrations on subway poles, I can only say “Eeeeeeeewwww”. But then I dunno where his tongue has been either.

Joke is on that guy. Those poles are fucking disgusting. If anything he made them cleaner.

4 Likes

There was also one of a girl licking an airplane toilet seat. So gross. Facebook and others have published they are banning people for life for putting stuff like this online. So no more mega social media folks trying to be cool by licking things…or they will be out of a job…

Here’s a brainiac the Carrollton PD is looking for:

2 Likes

From NBCDFW

"In the video, a nurse is heard telling the person behind the steering wheel that they need to go home while they wait for results.

In a series of videos later, the woman, who police say is Maradiaga, shows herself shopping at what she claims to be Walmart.

“I’m here at Walmart about to infest every (expletive), because if I’m going down, all you (expletive) are going down,” she says in the Snapchat video.

The video later shows the woman in her car, coughing into the camera.

“If you want to get the coronavirus and (expletive) die, call me,” the person in the video says.

She continues, “I’ll meet you up and (cough, cough) and I will shorten your life.”"

WTF…

2 Likes

She is clearly a waste of skin and blood

Hmmm…wonder if this is what is meant by “influencer”?

4 Likes

Update!!! They found her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes