… otherwise known as a dresser
- Fits within the constraints of the Nova 35 (35.4″ x 23.6″)
- 5mm plywood construction
- Vertical structural elements 2x layers of plywood
- Horizontal structure 3x layers of plywood
- Drawer pan single layer of plywood with 3x strongbacks across short dimension
- Top reinforced by a strongback across the long dimension
Ideal world it will take just shy of 3 sheets of plywood; with 35% waste 4 sheets.
Clearly, the tri-ply we all love and hate is going to be a challenging medium at this scale - it’s rarely properly flat and this only gets worse with time. I’ll want to laminate structural elements together, which will present additional challenges.
If I can actually get this thing together successfully my sense is that it will be adequately strong.