Computer lab tables and what not

Ok sounds good. I have texted them. Looks like they are not too far away so if we go through with it I will just go pick them up. Then I guess I would be reimbursed? Or would it be better for me to swing by there to get official DMS money?

@yashsedai @hon1nbo Ok so I called them, they said they will give us 10% discount for bulk if we buy all 6. If I get the go ahead to pull the trigger I can pick them up today.

We don’t do petty cash or anything like that; if approved it would be a reimbursement.

@yashsedai as logistics or @jast as infrastructure would have to make the call on the tables to approve them (tables are normally logistics but this was started as an infra project to make a usable computer lab)

I do like seeing a partial modesty panel on the tables, that is a nice touch especially for how the room will likely be layed out.

1 Like

By the way, do we still have the crash cart or are we planning to replace that old TV as well? That screen is a major teaching tool that will be needed.

I believe we still have it just has been moved around in various shuffles.

And then the lord said: “let there be tables”

8 Likes

The three extra are set against the wall for whatever you guys wanted to do with them

2 Likes