Colchester one-on-one

Hey all, I’ve wanted to learn the colchester for a while, finally have time and dont see any classes on the calendar. Is there any chance there will be a class soon, or maybe i could pay for a one-on-one?

1 Like

I’m not really up on the latest, but I think the self-study is still in effect for the Colchester, and the directions in Bob’s post can be followed to get started on it…

Enough folks turning in Self-study Part 1, I think, triggers Part 2 being scheduled…

Actually, there was a class yesterday, and it didn’t fill. :frowning:

Ditto what @jast says … make sure you take the self-study portion first.

Matthew,

Have you done the part I, self study\QuizPass some time in the past? If not it can be found on the DMS N drive:

Committee Drive(N)/machineshop/training/clausing/ClausingColchester101 2018 with quiz.pdf (fixed file locations) dated-1/20/2019

If you have fairly extensive machining experience, the Part I will be fast. Also, we can check out machining experienced persons at machine side quickly without the whole class program. Do you have a project coming up? Last Clausing classes were on the 4th and 15th. Will likely do Bridgeport classes in 2-3 weeks, returning to Clausing classes by Late October.

1 Like