Clausing Lathe Self Study, Part I File

I saw that the recent posting (March 23rd) for the Clausing Lathe Class, Part I, Self Study did not include the self study material attachment as it had in the past.
I used the “copy event” method to regenerate the “event” but did not see that the attachment didn’t copy over; sorry about that.

I have re submitted the event again for April 23rd. Not only will the attachment not carry over using “copy event”, I can’t even deliberately append the study file manually in the “edit event” mode.

So, to work around that, please note the self study file is at:

Committee Drive(N)/machineshop/training/clausing/ClausingColchester101 2018 with quiz.pdf (fixed file locations) dated-1/20/2019

This is also stated in the class description.

7 Likes

Thank you Bob. We do appreciate it.

2 Likes

Would this be the file to consult before signing up for the (just posted) Introduction to the Clausing-Colchester 13" Metal Lathe, Part II Machine side?

I see that “Part I, Clausing/Colchester lathe Self Study and QuizPass” is a pre-requisite, but I couldn’t find it in learn.dallasmakerspace.org. I’m interested in the part II, but need to figure out the prerequisite first.

I’m going to jump in here, and say that the file Bob references is the correct prerequisite. That machine shop class predates the “learn” category. Transferring things to Learn is… not an even process.

1 Like

Thank you. After completing the training, I also noticed that somehow I’d missed the instructions on the event page which have a link to the same content from within the wiki (under the “special considerations and warnings section”).

1 Like