@coffeebean - Latest certified MultiCammer

Congratulations to @coffeebean. Today she became our latest member to become certified on the Multicam. She is active in the ceramics community and expects to create tools for making ceramic stuff.

19 Likes

Congratulations @coffeebean on your certification and a beautiful project! You and many other women at DMS are proof that you can excel in the shops as well as men.

I remember when you attended my class on the old PlasmaCam. Glad to see you are still moving into other new areas.

1 Like

Thanks Brady! I am trying!! With the help of you skilled professionals i get by :+1: Looking to get some things cut soon!!!

1 Like

Since there may be some around that believe everything on Talk forum, I must admit that I had never heard of a PlasmaCam a few months before I taught your class.

This is an excellent opportunity to point out that most teachers at DMS are not professionals. Most of us are hobbyists that want to help others to participate in our hobby and have fun in the process. Anyone that might be interested in teaching should talk to leaders and teachers in their committee area or just post it here. You will be surprised at the support you will receive.

I believe our emphasis on classes made DMS great before Covid and we are building back. We need more teachers and classes!

3 Likes