Coffee 101 Class!

I’ll be here on Saturday, probably more towards the afternoon and evening. :smile:

I wouldn’t worry about it, there are so many people at the DMS who can take it off your hands if you only want to keep a small portion.

1 Like

I’m on board for free coffee! I don’t do much beyond just an Aeropress so I don’t really use a whole lot either.

While we’re on the subject: any places in Dallas where I can buy small amounts (like, 1/4 lb.) of coffee? I know that Central Market and the like have those bins of the stuff but never know how often they change them out. Was wondering about small time roasters that would pay more attention to their inventory.

1 Like

I placed the coffee beans (unopened) on top of the Locker in the Galley. I did not, however, bring smaller containers.

Have at it…

@morganntho
@themitch22
@agvet

Thank you! I’m sorry I wasn’t around earlier to get it from you personally. Frank gave it to me though. I divided it into three equal parts. I then bagged up the coffee beans for @agvet and @themitch22. I labeled them and put them back on top of the lockers. :blush:

1 Like

Kewl Beans! Please let me know what you thought about the coffee

Be brutally honest…

1 Like

I will! I’m excited to try it!

1 Like

Ah shoot I went by earlier tonight to use the lasersaur and stopped by the break room to look for the coffee. There was an empty bag of what looked like it might have contained coffee beans in it (some chaff and what not) so figured I missed it. Will be going back tomorrow though since the lasersaur was broken tonight and will grab it then. Thanks Morgan!

2 Likes

Awesome thank you! Now I need to get a coffee grinder.

2 Likes

I have a manual ceramic Hario one that you can have if you want. I’m visiting my folks this weekend and will try to remember and bring it back if you want it. Does take a bit of elbow grease to grind but has better consistency than a blade grinder.

3 Likes