CNC Router Training (wood only)

Thanks, I’ve got my ticket!

When will the next class be scheduled?

Thanks,

Matt

It’s going to be Wednesday 1/13/2016, 6:30PM. Trying to get calendar event up. I’ll reply again when it’s live.

Perhaps 1/13/16? Believe that’s what he meant :smile:

1 Like

How did I get the new year correct and screw that part up…

1 Like

Businessman’s lunch?

Wait a dang minute. I’ve got a class at 7pm! :slight_smile: How long is this training?

@Matthew_Hoinkes, it’s live now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cnc-router-training-wood-only-tickets-20537367820

@zmetzing : it weighs in at about 4 hours, sometimes we get done a bit quicker. I mix in at least 2 intermissions. We do this around once a month (last one was 12/16), so hopefully it won’t screw you or anyone else up too badly.

2 Likes

Got my ticket! Thanks! Matt

Class for February 8th was posted to the calendar but I never made a post here.

You can get tickets at the following link.

1 Like

i know weekends are crowded there but is there a way to get this as a weekend class? i live in ft worth and with kids its hard for me to leave them here alone. at least weekends i can bring them with me and let them watch youtube all day during class.

I will try to get the next class on a Sunday now that football season is pretty much over, but that probably wont be till early March.

Next class is on the calendar for the 28th at 10AM. Reminder this is to cover wood only and you must be a member in good standing. Tickets will be checked in class.

Tickets:

2 Likes

Next Class will be a DAY class on Tuesday March 15th. We know this time won’t work for everyone and we will probably add another one towards the end of March but we want to offer it to people who may be free during the day and work nights and weekends.

5 Likes

Thanks for offering another “Day Maker” class. In the classes I’ve held there are a lot of folks that can’t make the evening ones because they work 2nd Shift.

Is there still going to be another DAY class towards the end of the month? I would certainly make time for it.

Alex, do you know what day the next class is? I see you were possibly going to add one toward the end of this month.

When’s the next class?

We have had classes since Dave requested :slight_smile: but I just added another class to the calendar for August 15th, but it wont show on the calendar for another 72 hours. So keep an eye out.

As always. Its $50, will cover wood only, and limited to 12 people.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

I don’t recall but was a pre-requisite woodshop 101?