CNC Dynatorch Plasma Cutter on March 13

I registered for the March 13th CNC Dynatorch Plasma Cutter class but it didn’t show up in my attending events list. Can someone take a look and see if it took? Is this something you can do @StanSimmons ? I can’t find the talk handle for the teacher Natcha Pradappet.

@nacho … I think this is for you …

The instructor forgot to select the option to restrict the class to DMS members. I have corrected that.

You were not logged in when you registered.

Log in and register again. This is the easiest way to ensure that your Active Directory permission will be set correctly after the class.

I will leave it up to the instructor to cancel your initial registration as a non-member.

Bill,

Can you remove me from that class. I see that there is a class for the big lathe that I would like to take at the same time so I scheduled this class on 3/24 since there was another one of this.

Thanks

Tru

Done.

I cannot guarantee that my cancelling it as an admin would give you a refund of the fee. I know it does if the instructor did it.

Bill. It was only 5 dollars, so if i don’t get a refund, it won’t be that big of a deal.

1 Like