Classroom Questions

I have some questions about classrooms before scheduling.

1. Which classroom(s) use a big screen tv with Chromecast, AppleTV or other mirroring devices suitable for using an iPad or iPhone for zooming in on the instructor’s hands?

2. Which classroom(s) have space to lay out mats and sit on the floor?

3. Which classroom(s) have whiteboards and sturdy tables that fidgety kids won’t knock over? (Not the lecture hall - I almost knock over a table every time I’m in there.)

4. Do any of the classrooms have smart whiteboards?

Thank you.

All of our big screens have Chromecast.

• Interactive has two 75" 4k TV’s with built in Chromecast. Both also have HDMI cables
  • Lecture has a 1080p projector with Chromecast and HDMI
  • Purple has a 1080p TV with Chromecast and HDMI
  • There is also a mobile “Crash Cart” with a 1080p TV with Chromecast and HDMI that can be taken to any class or conference room

Most classrooms have chairs that can stack and tables that fold to get them out of the way.
You can seat 49 in Interactive, Lecture and North Lobby Classrooms. Interactive has vinyl flooring, the others have carpet.

There are no permanently installed white boards, but there are a few mobile white boards that can be moved to any classroom.

The narrow tables in Lecture can be folded and stacked against the wall, the wider folding tables are much less likely to get knocked around and can be moved into any room where needed. If tables are moved, please return them from whence they came.

We do not have any smart whiteboards.

3 Likes

Thank you, @StanSimmons!