Class Missing from the Schedule

About a week ago, someone posted on Talk that I should retract several of the classes I was offering under ‘Software Development’ because he felt that those topics where ‘VCC terf’. I was going to make this post to that thread but I no longer have access to that post even though I was specifically tagged in it. (strangeness #1)

Like many, I watch the class schedules on a daily basis. If I can ‘escape’ work early enough I will do a last-minute sign-up and/or I look to see who is signed up for classes I am teaching. After working on slides for several hours this afternoon, I went to the event calendar and didn’t see my class tonight. My first thought was that I recalled the date incorrectly, but after logging in, I see that my class is tonight, but registration is closed and it is not visible to the members. (strangeness #2)

It seems strange to me that the person which complained about my class, also enrolled in it; is also an admin on the events system. In my time at Makerspace, I have never known of the calendar omitting events; however, that seems to be the case. I am not going to stress too much over this, other than to say that the ‘games & drama’ at Makerspace is it’s largest shortcoming.

I don’t know what happened here (although I have my suspicions), if anyone could give me a explanation I would not interested in discovering what happened to my ‘Tech Tuesday’ class.

Here’s the event calendar as of 5:00PM today… no class on the schedule

Here’s the description as it appears after I logged in:

I will be at the space tonight, if anyone whats to take this class; but I’m guessing that most people do not attend classes when they don’t show up on the calendar. I plan to email the registrants to reschedule, but I am still very curious what happened…