ChatGPT amazing results

Anyone else been playing with CHATGPT?

I gave it this simple input:

“Write a poem about the different BBQ restaurants in dallas and what is good about them”

In Dallas, where the sun beats down, There’s a place where BBQ’s the crown, Where smoke rises from every grill, And the aroma’s enough to thrill.

From the low-and-slow cooked brisket, To ribs that’ll leave you with a twist, Each restaurant’s got something great, To tempt your taste buds, it’s first-rate.

At Pecan Lodge, brisket’s the king, With its smoky, tender, juicy bring, And the mac and cheese, oh what a treat, It’ll have you coming back, can’t be beat.

At Sonny Bryan’s, they do it right, With their juicy, smoky pork in sight, And their sauce, with a tangy twist, Will leave you with a smile that can’t be missed.

At Cattleack Barbeque, the wait is long, But it’s worth it, trust me, you’ll be strong, For their juicy brisket, it’s pure delight, And their pork ribs, a true BBQ sight.

In Dallas, BBQ’s a way of life, And each restaurant cuts its own knife, So come on down, and give it a try, You’ll taste the flavors, soaring high.

So whether it’s Pecan Lodge or Cattleack, Or Sonny Bryan’s with its juicy rack, In Dallas, BBQ’s a must-do, And you’ll love every bite, it’s true!

4 Likes

Ran across this interesting video on ChatGPT generating Arduino code.
https://www.designnews.com/artificial-intelligence/chatgpt-impresses-arduino-programmer

2 Likes

That is awesome, wow what a time to be alive.

2 Likes

It IS fascinating. BUT… (My favorite word… “but”… I blame the nuns from grammar school) All AIs are prejudiced. They carried the inclinations of their creators. It may be inane like preferring a certain method of coding, but it could also carry the prejudices of political or social bents. There’s nothing wrong with that, you just need to be aware that there is someone’s opinion permanently coded in the background. I’ve always had a problem with the term Artificial Intelligence. There is no actual “intelligence”. As far as we know, only living creatures have intelligence. “Artificial”, on the other hand, is spot on. So, I’m happy it can write code for me… but I’d never let it write a poem without doing my own editing. (It might accidentally hit on something that is true about me, and THAT would be embarrassing!) Just my opinion.

1 Like

Wonder if I could coax ChatGTP into creating Arduino code for Mega 2560 that emulates a microprocessor bus interface. Use port c for address and cntrl bus and port a for the data bus. Give it the part and have it generate the sequence of port outputs to run the part.