Chairs and Vices now have shirts!

Ok I swear after this post I’m done bombing talk for a bit.

@Robodude919 designed some shirts for the incoming chairs and vice chairs. They are super cute and fun. We spent a couple of hours cussing out the vinyl cutter and eating cheap pizza and got them knocked out. Thanks to @Photomancer for the extra help on weeding.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure you read the tag for the shirt so you get the right one. I simply won’t have time to order/make more before the October 20th meeting (if someone else wants to take them on have at it). They are located in the CA room in a black plastic Taco tub on top of the cubbies. They are made for the chairs and vice chairs only and names are on the “size tag” according to the size given to me via the PM.
name tags were made by @Team_Laser possibly you could post where they are or put them near the shirts so people can grab both at the same time.

11 Likes

@Committee_Chairs and Vice Chairs. Your name tags (some of them) are on the sample board. We ran out of material.

@Mrksls2: were you able to get more acrylic this week?

4 Likes

@heyheymama, I haven’t made it to Johnson’s yet, but I will get out there in the next day or two. Who has the list of names that aren’t made yet?

1 Like