Chair vote meeting

I’m taking the reigns on this one for Harold, I’m planning to put an event on the calendar for Saturday, March 25th at 10:00 AM unless anyone has any objections?

1 Like

Fuck 'em. Schedule it now before someone objects! :grinning:

4 Likes

While I’m not voting in this one… it is Texas Pinball Festival weekend.

1 Like

If you would like another date or time, please suggest one. The 25th is not set in stone. I’d like for everyone who would like to vote to be able to attend.

The attendance of the vote meeting was abysmal, so a more informal, but far more convenient way to vote may be right here. Are there any objections to that?

1 Like

To be honest, it’s not uncommon for an uncontested committee chair vote to be not very well attended… I know there are often cases where only the current chair and/or only the person running for chair even show up. You posted the meeting on TALK and on the calendar. If anyone was opposed to you becoming chair, I am relatively sure that they would have either showed up and/or posted something on this thread. I have not heard anyone object to you becoming chair. As for me, I am excited for the group - because you have done quite a bit as far as organizing, creating the Facebook group, and just overall breathing new life into the committee. Each prior chair has brought something to the committee and now it’s your turn ~ w00t! (Assuming you voted for yourself… :wink: )

Congrats? :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

FWIW I was planning on showing up and voting for Daniel. I really need to restart calendaring things.

1 Like

Yup yup… “Me, too!”

Okay! Well I’ll accept this as approval! :smiley:

2 Likes