Ceramics Interest Meeting - Next Tuesday March 19th from 5:30-6:30 p.m

Hello all! Please mark your calendars for the Ceramics Interest Meeting next Tuesday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Purple Classroom. The goal of this meeting will be to set up a system and a network of helpers in Ceramics so we can create a studio where we all play a part in and where we all feel we can build up together.

If you are interested in ceramics and have a little time on your hands or are willing to lend a helping hand, come check it out and see how you can help. We would love to see you there.

I have copied the link to the Calendar Event where you can see the full description and sign up.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/10844

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting on Tuesday. It’s really awesome seeing our Ceramics community grow with so many faces, new and old, who are willing to contribute their time and efforts. As I mentioned in the meeting, I have posted the list of tasks where people can sign up for a given week out of the month. Some tasks ar designated as weekly and some as every other week. For the month of March there are only three spots to sign up considering we are nearing the end of the month and most of those tasks will be done this weekend during the deep clean. The task sign up sheet is posted on the big cabinet, picture below.

4 Likes