Ceramics Hero’s

@jyc and Matty C… Thank you so much for cleaning the bats and bin not mention all of the sweeping! You guys rock.

Shout out to Allen for helping to clean and making cookies too!

@Team_Ceramics

Whoop Whoop!!

21 Likes

We have more hero’s… @mrjimmy and @JBluJkt changed the clay trap while in the process of getting the new water heater and utility sink set up.

Thank you!

13 Likes

We have another fabulous ceramics team member…Mercedes has taken it upon herself to take the aprons home and wash them for the group. These aprons get pretty caked with clay so it is no small feat to get these washed up. She brought 3 clean ones in on Wednesday and has the other 3 getting clean now.

Thank you!!

7 Likes

That is great!

…and more thanks for doing them in two batches so aprons were still available during the cleanup. Extra work, but extra convenient for those using them.
:+1:

4 Likes

Last night Allen super cleaned our wedging table/slab table and he ground and kiln washed a bunch of kiln shelves! Thank you very much Allen! <3

5 Likes

Thank you to the person who brought in the two bins of natural sponges!!

2 Likes

You are welcome. I found them at an estate sale. :wink: (Carla Bosteder)

3 Likes

Sorry I almost fell over the top of ya putting my pieces up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the sponges! :sponge:

2 Likes

Matty and @jyc cleaned all of the wheels after they worked on their projects today, they needed a better scrub. Then they swept and mopped the floor!

Someone changed the canvas on the slab table Saturday afternoon/evening and it looks spectacular!

Thank you HERO’s!!! You are appreciated :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you to you and all the kiln elves who manage this space and allow all of us to be creative and create continuously!

3 Likes