Ceramic Kiln News - June 2022

Summer is upon us…

Remember to follow this thread and pick up your items ASAP. If your piece has a star in it, the item is being marked for our 30-day guideline, please put the stars back in the little glass dish on the shelf.

We are very busy and the shelves get very full so…we would appreciate you picking your pieces up and taking them home with you if you are unable to complete your next step in a matter of a day or two.

Thank you and happy making!

2 Likes

DMS closed due to storm damage

1 Like

Bisque unloaded

1 Like

Hi all, so sorry kiln training had an accident with this piece today.

Unloaded glaze!

3 Likes

Unloaded glaze

2 Likes

Bisque and glaze unloaded. Shelves are quite full and we’re working to move this weekend. If you’re able, pretty please pick up your lovelies :blush::heart:

Also if you want to help prepare for the move, I’ll be present for a few hours in afternoon tomorrow and then Sunday the rest of the group will get together at 12p. Thanks in advance for all your help!!!

1 Like

@thefinal

Can we get these moved to the June thread please :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @jast for the assist, didn’t quite pay attention while doing during dinner :pensive: Sorry about that

1 Like

Bisque unloaded

Unloaded glaze

2 Likes

Bisque unloaded, shelf’s are full
Uploading: A18FC412-A4A0-4135-9F33-B14110B53DB6.jpeg…
Processing: 0F4B1726-B5B9-4666-A161-D7C3550B529E.jpeg…
Uploading: B9B77640-0D2C-4051-8E38-D6218A70E1D9.jpeg…
Uploading: C3EAE9EA-ABFF-4D9D-ACA9-648CA5F0FEB9.jpeg…
Uploading: A7EDA9F8-3889-4E43-A4BC-D03C829E3A75.jpeg…

The wifi was not kind to you. None of the files have fully loaded.

Ok, try 2…

2 Likes

Has there been a bisque unload that didn’t get photographed? I put three pieces of greenware on the kiln shelf the day we finished relocating all the kilns and shelves, I’ve not seen them show up in any unload photos since, but it’s an hour drive to get to DMS so I’d rather not drive all the way out for nothing :sweat_smile:

We have not been able to run but one bisque, pics were posted, and one glaze since the move.

There have been issues with the breaker tripping that we hope to have resolved this weekend.

3 Likes

Glaze is out

1 Like

Hi all,

The electrical work that was completed on Saturday did not fix the breaker tripping issue we have been having with the kilns.

Please be patient, we will not be firing kilns until later in the week and the shelves are very full. Please keep your greenware on the in progress shelf if there is no room on the kiln shelves.

Thank you and if you have additional questions please reach out to me, Monika

2 Likes