Pick up your goodies! Shelves are full :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks Anna!

1 Like

Fresh bisque!

2 Likes

Glaze unloaded earlier today

4 Likes

Unloaded glaze. Come get your goodies shelves are full! Also, check the tip top shelf cuz there’s a lot at the very top :relaxed:

5 Likes

Glaze unloaded

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Bisque babies unloaded

Hi! Just curious if the kiln over fired? All my pendants messed up and the underglaze severely ran. Curious how this occurred.

Here is the picture of the cones in the kiln. They look good

1 Like

A couple of thoughts – have you done hanging pendants before? What underglaze are you using for these? And, how much clear on top?

2 Likes

Well if you look at the picture of the cones on the kiln team thread the final cone was bent more than it should have and someone did say the paragon had a hold on it for that firing when it’s not suppose to. So that means that the kiln was over fired a bit. Even some of my pieces got messed up.

2 Likes

These firings were slightly over a cone 6.

1 Like

Dont be alarmed…just posting this here. Everything in these next few pictures have 30 days before removal. They have purple stars in them…please place the purple star back in the glass container. Front and back pictures of shelves.

3 Likes

Glaze unloaded…… shelves are VERY full

1 Like

Fresh bisque!

1 Like

I’m wondering if you underglaze folks should start collecting all your stuff for one kiln, and maybe we should be doing a Cone 5 kiln every now and again for you? Underglazes really aren’t that great at Cone 6.