Ceramic Kiln News - April 2023

Please follow this thread to determine if your items are ready for pick up. Please pickup your piece(s) ASAP.

If your piece has a star in it, the item is being marked for our 30-day guideline. Please put the stars back in the glass dish on the shelf after collecting your piece(s).

As a reminder there is no personal storage on our shelves or in the Ceramics space, that means bisque items should not be on the In Progress shelves. Please be mindful of other community members and use a ware board that fit the size of your piece, this will allow more room for makers to make.

If you have a piece that’s been “missing”, please double check the Needs Attention thread and shelf. Your piece will have a note attached as to why the kiln team did/can not fire, it is important that you fix the issue in order for your piece to be fired. Continuing to place your item on the shelf for firing without fixing the issue will not result in an ultimate firing of your piece.

If you need assistance or other options to achieve your desired results, please consult the wiki guidelines for firing or reach out to the community for further information.

Thank you!

4 Likes

New glazed items out last night! Come get ‘em :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These items are currently on the Needs Attention shelf!

Unloaded bisque

2 Likes

1 Like

Unloaded glaze….

2 Likes

Bisque unloaded! Come glaze your goodies!

3 Likes

Glaze unloaded! Come get your babies! These shelves are FULL!

4 Likes

Bisque babies unloaded :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Glaze galore ready for pickup

4 Likes

Bisque Bounty ready to glaze up

1 Like

Unloaded bisque!

Glaze ready for pick up

2 Likes

Bisque unloaded- the shelves are packed!

I have, once again, started unloading before pictures so here are the things from the top 2 shelves.

Check out these full shelves! Come get the goods so we can have room for more:

3 Likes

Unloaded bisque and shelves are again packed! We have a glaze load coming out soon and need more room to bring them out, come get the goods :slight_smile:

.jpeg)

1 Like

Bisque unloaded

Folks our shelves are full and now have overflowed to another table! These pieces are in danger of being tossed. Please come get them ASAP!! Also the cookies that are not picked up…will go with community cookies for the kiln team to use.

1 Like

Thanks as always for firing our things so carefully. I am currently not a member, so my question is that am I allowed to pick up two of my pieces fired after I left. (I wont be glazing them till I can renew membership).
Thank you!
V