Can't login to Adobe CC anymore

So I used my DMS login on one of the Digital Media computers to use Photoshop. When I was done I logged out of Creative Cloud cause I was told that can cause issues. Tried to login on the same computer today and getting the message:

“Another user is currently logged in.
In order to sign in using [email protected], please clear your cookies and restart your browser.”

Tried clearing out cookies on both internet browsers I may have used and still getting the message including another computer. Googling the message isn’t helping, but pointing towards it being an issue with how the Enterprise ID was setup or something. Idk, I’m just really frustrated and can’t figure out how to fix this.

EDIT: Using “[email protected]” to login worked as a workaround, but I would like to know what the actual issue is and not have to add a number every time I want to login.

I’ll take a look but this is strange.

A couple notes based on my past working with the Adobe CC setup:

• Adobe seems to frequently change how their SAML connector works and seems to break a lot.
  • That error used to only occur when the login username mismatched the one that was logged in via SSO.
  • Using the +1 trick…shouldn’t have worked
  • I’m seeing a lot of sessions for you on our SSO side… it looks like maybe Adobe isn’t syncing the logout properly to killing the session. If you would like I can force terminate those sessions and we can see if that fixes it. This would at least give me an idea on where the issue might be

I’m not onsite anymore but if you want to do that I can try again sometime this week and let you know

Sounds good. I’ve logged out all your existing DMS Adobe sessions, so maybe that will fix it.
I also did find a setting that got turned on with Adobe for the way logouts work, and i think it was off before so I turned that back off and hopefully that will fix it

1 Like