Can't find a link to the discord

I toured last Saturday (7/1) and was pretty much floored with Dallas Makerspace. I can’t remember the name of the guy who did the tour (i was kinda awestruck by the facility the whole time) but he’s a chemist and hangs out in the science space. Super nice and knowledgable. He mentioned there was a discord, i’m interested in meeting the people in the rocketry sig.

I’ll be joining in a few weeks, about to take the fam on a summer vacation and will signup when i get back. If the discord is a members-only thing that’s cool, i’ll just wait until I sign up to get involved.

1 Like

There are two DMS discord servers, one ‘official’ and one started by members before the ‘official’ was set up.

try:

1 Like

His name is Sam

2 Likes

and here’s how to self-service this info:
browse to https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki
Search “411”

Select “New Member 411” from the returns

Find in Page (ctrl-f on most browsers) for “discord”

Part of this info can be found on the wiki’s replacement, Source, as shown in the infobar at the top of the wiki page:

To find what is offered, we can follow about the same steps. Browse to source.dallasmakerspace.org and click Search

Type 411 into the search field, and select the “New Member Information / 411” return

Find in Page (ctrl-f on most browsers) for “discord”

There’s the Discord run by the Board.
We really should complete the transcription, and supply the unofficial Discord link, too, I think, but for now, this is where we are.

This is the New Member 411 that will be emailed out when a membership is purchased, so a copy will be coming in that way, too, for new members.

2 Likes

Sounds like Sam.

Also, for Discord, we have the link discord.dallasmakerspace.org if that helps

2 Likes