Can anybody use some PCB Etchant?

Hi there. I’ve got a full container of dry Sodium Persulfate copper etchant. Probably bought it from Tanner’s. It’s been in the garage for 10-12 years. Can anyone at the 'space use it?

I can use it if no one else needs it. I wll not be back to the space until August 15th though.

That will work! Let’s touch base on the 14th and see if there’s a time we can meet on the 15th. Worse comes to worst, could I leave it somewhere, like in the Electronics area, with your name on it?

We should really try to avoid this.

I’ll be in the electronics area from 6-8 PM on the 15th (Electronics Office Hours.) I’m usually at DMS early - before 5.

I’ll PM my mobile number.

Yeah, I suspect that might be the case - hence the question mark :slight_smile:

Got your number - see you next week!

I’m back among the mostly living. I should be in Wednesday evening, and much of Saturday.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Rich.

Glad you are feeling better! I am currently in Nevada, on my way to Burning Man. Should be back in town around Sept 10. I’ll reach out then.

Matt

ozindfw DMS Member
August 21

I’m back among the mostly living. I should be in Wednesday evening, and much of Saturday.

Thanks for your patience.

No rush on my part. Have fun!

Hi Rich.

In between trips right now and in town for a few days. Are you planning to be at the 'Space over this weekend?

If not, no biggie, I’ll be back in town mid-October.

-Matt

I’ll be there Saturday early til 5 or so.

Sorry 'bout that - I missed the reminder on the phone.

Next couple of days?

Right now it’s looking like Tues/Thurs/Sat, but thats not set yet.