Calendar sort option by newly added?

Would it be possible to add a sort option or drop down to see newly added calendar events? This may already be possible and I’m just technically challenged.

2 Likes

The table “events” has a field called “created” that would need to be referenced.

@denzuko, can you add this to the list?

2 Likes

Think this is what you meant…

Feature request #38 created -https://github.com/Dallas-Makerspace/calendar/issues/38

If we’re looking to have it on my back log, I’m working on the dns issues and would have to look into this after prioritizing the other items and getting the requirements gathering meeting up on the calendar.

1 Like

That is what I was hoping for yes. Thank you!

1 Like

Got bored and finished this, let me know of any tweaks. UI is definitely meh to me

3 Likes

There was already a request to allow sorting the Hosting and Attending lists in reverse chronological order. For those attending or teaching/hosting a large number of events, it will prevent having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of a long list.

I will go further and request that these two displays separate upcoming events from those in the past to prevent having to search the list for today.

3 Likes

That would be great, I already have a lot to scroll throught