Cabinet Labeling

Per the previous meeting there was mention of having magnetic labels perhaps created for Glassworks. I was not physically present so not sure who specifically proposed this idea. I was wondering if anyone would like to get together perhaps one Friday or Saturday soon to review what is in the cabinets for inventory and label creation. There are a few weekends I may be unavailable but happy to discuss with those seriously interested so we can find a time that works for us!

I know what’s in some of the cabinets, and can probably tell what the rest of the things are.

What does your availability look like this evening, tomorrow evening and Sunday?

Tonight I’ll be there, but I’m teaching at 7 – in the Glass area. Tomorrow I’ll probably be there by about 6:30 or so. Sunday – I’ll get there around 1pm or so. And, usually I’m there from then on.

2 Likes

Okay, sounds like tonight won’t work. I’ve got one errand after work tomorrow so your timing would coincide with mine well I believe. I’ll plan to be in Glassworks around 6:30p.

2 Likes