Bypass on Donner

Is there a way to use the bypass on Donner? I’ve got a project that’s a little over 3 ft long and I’m running out of time to cut it.

@jsnowfreedman

What do you mean by bypass? If you mean using it with a panel open, absolutely not - that is a ban from area case.

And why not use big thunder? What are you trying to do? Big Thunder can cut fine, it’s just large scale single pass etching that’s a bit problematic.

1 Like

I’m impressed – all your titles still fit on one line! With a bit of abbreviation…

3 Likes

Pardon me. I guess the correct terminology is pass through not bypass. I was asking because Big Thunder still has the purple cone sitting on it which I thought meant the machine is out of order. If it cuts fine, certainly I’ll use Big Thunder. I was just trying to figure out a way to complete this project.

The bottom left corner of big thunder is cutting a little bit cold. So put your project in the top rt corner, and/or be prepared to break your vector apart and run a second cut over some areas.

@AmeliaG. I’ll useBig Thunder then. I just didn’t think it could be used at all. Thanks for the info!

1 Like