Building a Social Media Following for Creative People -- 10/28 at 7 pm

Hi folks,

Just wanted to send out a quick note about a new class that just hit the calendar – “Building a Social Media Following for Creative People.”

Love it or hate it, social media is a powerful tool. Building a compelling social media presence is one of the most efficient ways to get your projects noticed.

No matter what you’re creating – books, art, furniture, tools, etc. – this class will provide you with helpful frameworks and ways to think about social media and resonating with potential followers that will help you connect with more people who will be interested in your work.

You can sign up here: Events | Dallas Makerspace Calendar

Looking forward to teaching you what I’ve learned the hard way on this very subject! It should be a blast – and full of helpful takeaways.

Thanks,

Page

6 Likes

Great class! TY for offering it!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve done a bunch of consulting work on it in the past for clients – and it occurred to me that DMS members might be able to benefit from that knowledge as well. :slight_smile:

Should be a good session.

1 Like

Wow, an awful lot of folks signed up for this. I’m so glad! I’ll see y’all tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you do a repeat of this, maybe in the new year!
I missed your class and would really like to take it if it is offered again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely! I learned a lot from that initial session and have even incorporated some new slides into my presentation for the next time I teach. :slight_smile: