Bridgeport class Feb 5th, 6:30

Should post to calendar in 72 hrs - Sunday around 4:50PM

3 Likes

I was the person asking about this class and I believe that I signed up but cannot find it in my “upcoming events”. Is there a way to confirm that I am registered for the class. I certainly hope so.

@smallgroups Charlie I do not see you in the list of registrations unless you use an alternate id.

David, dont you already have a full class for that night already at the same time?

No, that’s it. May just show up in case someone cancels.

Charlie Dodson

+1 214 468 7793 Direct

+1 214 683 9125 Cell

CallisonRTKL.com

image001.jpg

You will need to look for the class this Sunday around 5pm. By that time, it will be ready for you to sign up and register. You’ll need to sign in to the Calendar, but that’s just your user ID, and your regular password. Instructors can’t preregister folks, and classes have a 72 hr “hold/purgatory” period before they show up on the calendar.

Looking at some of the forecasts for tomorrow, it looks like there might be some dangerous road conditions. If class is cancelled/rescheduled, do you know when that decision would be made? I don’t live very close so wanted to make sure that I check on status before making the trip out.

Thanks for your help!

It will be cold, but not a high chance of rain. More importantly the temps are above freezing so there shouldn’t be freezing. 1st Temp is actual, 2nd is “Feels Like”. It is of course you r decision to attend or not.

This is a perquisite class for the Haas so folks will need it when offered. I don’t plan on cancelling as long as it is above freezing.

1 Like