Blacksmithing Basics Coming Up

Submitted a new class for Thursday evening (the 16th of March). Should post soon.

I kept the number of people more limited than in the past as the format is a bit different than it used to be and I’m unfamiliar with how many I can accommodate in the new workshop.

2 Likes

What specifically are you teaching? Which tools will you be using? Thanks for submitting the class.

Just shop basics. We’ll make S hooks like the old days.

It’ll include Induction forge, propane forge, KMG, and abrasive chop saw. Cleared it with Joe last night just to be sure it was ok to do that way.

3 Likes

Go for it!

I think that time clashes with the expected demo by Leigh Ann from Tennessee Valley Arms? @coloneldan Kelly Kring mentioned this event, that evening at 6 at DMS, but I’m not sure if it’s in the blacksmithing area?

That time does conflict with a previous event just approved by the board. Hopefully you can reschedule

If you have to please cancel the Thursday event and reschedule for another time.

I’m sorry but the conflicting event is a one time deal.

I’ll cancel the class, but I’d like to know more about the event. Did I miss it in the blacksmithing meeting minutes?

Brad, check your personal messages. I DM’d you the details.

Received an replied. Thanks!

This event has been cancelled due to the approval of the unscheduled event by the Board.

1 Like