Bike repair workshop 5/27

Bring your bike! or dont! Bring your questions! or not! Event is up on the calendar 5/27.

This class was unexpectedly really popular couple years ago so I’m gonna do a couple this time around.

I’ll be teaching a few intermediate / advanced bike repair stuff and helping anyone that wants to bring their stuff and work on it. See you there!

7 Likes

I’d be down for that. I may have something going on during that time on the 27th, so I might not be able to attend, but I’m definitely interested in this and future classes

1 Like

I’m a definite maybe to help with tuneups till about 7pm.

There is a Dallas critical mass bike ride at 8 that night starting at Dallas farmers market. I could come around 5 and bring a bike stand and tools. Could carry 3-4 bikes if anyone wants to come along on the critical mass ride. It’s usually 10ish miles of not busy streets around downtown and sometimes goes through the middle of downtown. Just about any bike would work and its a no drop ride.

Randy

1 Like

agh! how did i miss that on my calendar!? im gonna need to reschedule the class then gah Ive been meaning to catch that all this past year

Lets start at 5 and anyone who just needs a quick adjustment would have the option of coming on the ride. I’ll help with the next bike session

1 Like

can’t edit the time. do i just remake the event? or can i get an admin to adjust it? 5-7

alright, remade the event for 5p-7pm window, i’ll send out a notification in teh daylight hours to those already registered.

1 Like

If anyone needs a ride to dallas critical mass after the tuneup session let me know so i can put my bike rack on. It starts at Dallas farmers market at 8pm

1 Like