Bicycle repair stand (claimed)

I dont realy use this anymore and would like it to find a new home. Paid $100, asking for a $40+ (whatever feels right to you) donation to Creative Arts.

Can deliver to dms.

1 Like

Once upon a time I think DMS owned one. @rlisbona who is an avid cyclist probably knows the whereabouts, status etc. I know others have asked if we had one. Thanks for your generosity to DMS.

We have a repair stand in the shelves between laser and automotive. Rarely used. There is probably room to store a donated stand but if DMS needs to pay for it we could live without it. Im guessing the bike stand and wheel trueing stand are part of motor sports or automotive. I thought we had basic bike tools but couldnt find them last month when I was looking.

DMS does not have to pay for it, my intent all along was to give it to someone if they donated to, in this case, CA. but if DMS wants it directly that’s fine too. Not sure we would need 2 though.

If we had a class more than one stand is nice. Ive brought my stand in several times

Ok cool, then I will bring it up and donate it to the space then. Can you advise where, precisely, I should leave it?

I think the other one is hanging on the end of the shelf closest to back door by laser

2 Likes

Not sure how compact it folds, if you can put it in the racks in automotive with the other bike tools, that would be ideal. I’d like to get a whole bike setup when we move to the new space.

4 Likes