Battlebots Aug 2022

This season’s “Bounty Hunters?”

4 Likes

I totally forgot to post this last week.

In the past, they reran the previous episode immediately before the new one each week.

2 Likes

The fight card for this week, Aug 11:

2 Likes

The fight card for this week, Aug 18:

3 Likes

The fight card for this week, Aug 25:

3 Likes

The fight card this week for the last spot in the bracket, Sep 1:

3 Likes

Did anybody happen to catch this?

1 Like

The schedule shows a 1 hour Battlebots episode Murderer’s Row next Wednesday night at 9 PM Central on TBS. I am still trying to figure out what this is about.

1 Like

Regrettably, I’m not available on Thursday evenings, and my DVR has…confused…this series significantly I simply haven’t had the time to sit down & try to sort through its nonsense to determine if I’m ever going to get to see this series (outside of buying the dvd…do they even do that?).

Unfortunately, except for the most popular shows, buying them on DVD has gone the way of shrinkwrapped computer software distribution on physical media.

Can your DVR be told to record starting at said time on a specified date for N minutes on channel X?

When new episodes are being aired, reruns of old ones are very numerous causing much confusion. There are only two more new episodes in this run. They are at 7 to 9:01 PM Central Thursdays on Discovery, to be rerun again starting at 11 PM the same night and again from 5 PM to 7 PM the following Thursday.

Click on “See all upcoming episodes” to see them all. Adding to the confusion is the listing of some new two-hour episodes as two separate single-hours when rerun.

Otherwise, you can stream them at https://www.discovery.com/shows/battlebots using credentials from your TV provider. Or on demand with a subscription to Discovery+.

1 Like

The fight card for the finals, Sep 8:

4 Likes