Awesome mix musical night!

The Prodigy - Breathe

The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

The Prodigy - Narayan

4 Likes

(how has this not made it in here prior? Or am I missing it? Staple of the HBB “in the day”)
Accept - Balls to the Wall

3 Likes

AC/DC - Big Balls

3 Likes

So Comedy Central has been conscripted to drum up interest in Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe (NOW STREAMING ON PARAMOUNT) by playing (7 minute?) episodes between South Park episodes. This was on last night while I was “paying attention”. The video they talk over was this one:
MC 900 Ft. Jesus - “If I Only Had A Brain”

The funny, eye-catching part? P.O Box 180692 Dallas, TX 75218

3 Likes

I wish someone had told me about The Prodigy back in the 90s/00s. I would have loved them, but instead I had to discover them post 2020.
Thankfully good music is still good even when it turns 30

1 Like

I remember them(Prodigy) in many movies in the 90’s

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like the two most popular from Prodigy that showed up and a hell of a lot of late 90’s early 2000’s movies was either “breathe” or “Smack My Bitch Up”.
Filter was another group that showed up a lot in late 90’s and early 2000’s movies.

And now that i think about it, so did KMFDM and G’N’R…

1 Like

“Firestarter” was a staple of the radio station(s) played in my place of employ between 1995 and 2000. Like, 3x/day staple. Still enjoyed it. :smiley:

I honestly recall zero films with them on the soundtrack, but then, my memory isn’t so great sometimes…

3 Likes

Hey Man Nice Shot is the one I recall; thought it’d been posted already, but…

PS I had co-worker into Nirvana. Like, REALLY into them. Thought Cobain walked on water. My other colleague teased non-stop that THIS song was dedicated to Cobain’s…er…ending…

3 Likes

Had all their albums back when CDs were popular…
This was one that I don’t think I ever heard “on the air”, but always did enjoy…
Guns N’ Roses - Dead Horse

2 Likes

Filter was probably me, lol!

Heres the soundtrack filmography for prodigy

And filter

And my personal favorite from filter that was in a movie

3 Likes

When it comes to G’N’R, I had lies, appetite, illusion one and two all on vinyl (probably still at my folks place somewhere), and between the time I was sixteen and eighteen I wore at least one of each on cassette out in the Z28 I had at the time

Love this one, but it got no airplay, lol!

2 Likes

Liked me some Don’t Damn Me too. Had to play both of those, now that you posted that one.

2 Likes

LOL
I drove something slightly less “cool” by the local’s standards (not by mine, but I was in a big party of 1 on this) that got THIS solid play at my expense…

(M.O.D. - Ode to Harry)

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Something made me think of this
RUMAHOY - Forest Party

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

The stones are legendary, don’t get me wrong, but these two versions are amazing.

2 Likes