F-Wave is looking for help with our industrial automation. Appropriate title for this position might be Controls Engineer or Automation Specialist.
F-Wave (https://fwaveroofing.com/) is a growing synthetic roofing manufacturer in Burleson, TX (South of Fort Worth). We are growing our existing products and developing new products, such as shingles that will include photovoltaic solar cells from out sister company F-Wave in Japan (F-WAVE).
The list of skills we are seeking (listed below) indicates the type of work this position will be doing. We will consider both experienced candidates and ones that are recent graduates (or graduating soon) or someone that has an interest in these skills and has a demonstrated history of teaching themselves related skills.
- Experience with Industrail automation with emphasis on
-Allen-Bradley, Siemens, SICK,SEW, and/or Beckhoff PLCs
-Allen-Bradley, SEW, Yaskawa, and/or Siemens VFDs
-Ignition, Panel View, Siemens, and Red Lion HMIs
-Point IO and Phoenix Contacts Remote IO.
-Networking communications protocols: Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, Flexi Link, and/or IO Link
- Experience with IT system with emphasis on
-Database design and administration (MySQL)
-Python, Jupyter NB,
-Signle Sign On systems,
-VMs, Linux, Wiki administaion, Document control
-Enterprise Resource Management
-Windows computers setup for office domain
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Background in manufacturing; plastics and/or building materials
- Six Sigma experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Flexible work hours (standardly day shift, but flexibility needed to work nights & weekends for business needs, generally less than 10% of the time)
- Effective PC skills with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and engineering discipline specific software (EPlan for making electrical drawings)
- Excellent communication skills with technicians, operators, engineers, and managers.
- Working knowledge of NEC and electrical safety standards