Autolift training and autoshop meetings

I posted (along with several others) the need for autolift training couple days ago. No response yet. I also noticed that there is no automotive committee meetings scheduled for Jan or Feb. Who do I need to contact for both of these issues?

Mike Hathaway
903-436-3091

Paging @Team_Automotive

@Team_Calendar I tried to book an auto 101 and 102 class for tomorrow at 6p with no honorarium, and it will not let me book it for anytime tomorrow, however it will let me book it for NYE. What am I doing incorrectly?

1 Like

Even a non-honorarium event needs 7 days, I think. However, Team Calendar may be able to put that up for you.

Yes, we can override the settings for all but I do not want to leave the system in that state. Let me know via PM when you want to add the class and I can reduce the time requirements and approve it.

If it is on for 6pm tomorrow, I will definitely be there. Let us know if u get it on calendar or not.

Mike

Sorry, I was driving with a trailer, couldn’t really check my messages. I’ll do a 101 and 102 back to back tomorrow at 6p.

1 Like

@Will1 @mike_hath @cbraz1 @ScienceElf

1 Like

Awesome! See you then.

Mike

I’m late to the thread. So we’re talking 6pm on Tuesday 12/30. Tonight!

Yes, I realize it is a last minute notification. We didn’t plan to get back from our trip until NYE, but the weather pushed our time-line up a bit. I saw a few requests and thought we could knock it out before the new year.

The class will show up when the admins approve it. Either way, show up, bring 20 bucks for donation to auto committee, and wear a mask.

Just for clarification.

Tonight December 30th at 6pm, I will run the 101 and 102 class back to back. Depending how many people we have, we should be done by 715 or so.

Class is live! Thank you sir for teaching!

1 Like

@jottwell could we do another class in the future? I would like to go but can’t attend this one.

I will be there for the class this evening! I see the class under events scheduled for this evening. However, I am having difficulty logging in to reserve a spot and am having difficulty with my DMS password.

Thanks! I will be there tonight! Tried to reserve but am having trouble with logging in to register.

Thank you very much

1 Like