Authenticating Rolex’s

Iv inherited 2 “Rolex’s” that didn’t come with any papers and have done a lot of research but to authenticate them, Id have to pay $150 each, which I’d rather not do unless im confident that their real. I don’t have the tools needed to open up the back and or remove the band of the watches to find the serial number. Do we have tools to accomplish this?

I am a school trained watchmaker and I used to work for Rolex USA . I can open them properly and authenticate them for you and then close them back up . Let me know when you are going to be at the space and i will bring the tools

Kevin

9 Likes

And by the way, for reasons I will share when we speak in person , I can tell from the pictures that the news is not good on the silver day date president model and MAY not be good on the two tone datejust model.

K

3 Likes

Oh wow! I wasn’t expecting this level of expertise and am relieved. I didn’t have my hopes up too high but I did go down a rabbit hole and now I’m super interested in the authenticity process of Rolex’s. I am free all this coming week so the ball is in your court when you’d like to meet at makerspace. Thank you very much for the time and knowledge.

1 Like

Kevin, a man of many talents!

3 Likes

I will bet they tonight from like 6:30-930 in the plastics shop