August 2020 Machine Shop meeting 8-29-20 5pm

Alright guys and gals, the Machine Shop meeting is coming up again. However I screwed up on the date, not once but twice. I originally scheduled the 28th, thinking it was the 4 Saturday. Well that was pointed out to me it was a Friday. So I incorrectly corrected the date to the 29th which happens to be the 5th Saturday. I just wanted all to know the date is still the 29th since I feel the 22nd is too soon. My sincere apologies if anyone was expecting it to be this Saturday.

@Team_Machine_Shop

7 Likes

I’m good with the 5th Saturday.

Same here …

I’d like to remind everyone that the Machine Shop Meeting is tomorrow afternoon.

Come join us if you would like to know more about Machine Shop or PIG SIG.

I will post the Google Meet about an hour before we start.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new and haven’t taken the tour yet will I still be able to attend, also will you be showing the machines and how to use them?

So you’re a member, but you don’t have a fob yet? Show up about 1/2 hour early, ring the door bell, and somebody should let you in to complete the process. You might have to ring twice. I never know if someone out front has let the person in, so I usually get up for the 2nd bell.

I’ll let the guys answer for the machine stuff. It’s not common that that happens…

On committee days, they’ll show you around Machine Shop and teach you how to clean and maintain them!

1 Like

Is there an update on this? Thanks.

1 Like

Here are the links
Join with Google Meet

Up to 250 participants

Meeting ID

meet.google.com/ygn-rstn-qsz

Phone Numbers

(‪US‬)[‪+1 413-308-4458‬](tel:%E2%80%AA+1 413-308-4458%E2%80%AC)

PIN: ‪910 306 966#‬

2 Likes