Art Needed and some characters

I need the art files for these. Please also let me know who created them. You can send me a PM or email [email protected]. :slight_smile:

shirt4

shirt2
shirt1

:warning: NOTE: This category is NOT for discussion threads. Any “discussion” will be split out by one of the TALK Moderators to create a separate “discussion thread”.

1 Like

@Hardsuit do you or Astrud know? I know you use these a lot in printmaking.

1 Like

I vectorized the Woodshop logo when I programmed it for embroidery, so I have an Illustrator .ai file. It doesn’t have the words “got wood?” but I would think that would be easy to add. If you can’t find the original artwork let me know and I’ll send you the illustrator file. Since it’s a vector file it’s nice and crisp.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge we don’t have any of the digital files for these images. I think we might still have either burned screens and/or hardcopy positive images to create new screens.

3 Likes

We’ve had a couple of folks disappointed that we didn’t have even bigger sizes in the one they wanted. Apparently no 4X at all. And I think one guy wanted one of the Woodshop ones in a … 3X? I’ll start taking notes…

Thank you! I’m working on getting more sizes with new art. I’ll try to get larger sizes. If we don’t have the art above we can’t make new shirts unless someone wants to screenprint them.

1 Like

We print on whatever was available. If 4x or larger are needed, we just have to have them in stock to print on. 4x or larger tends to have a noticeable jump in pricing on the shirts themselves, and so we tended in the past to print those on specific request.

I do know we still have the screens for the 3 color “Caution: Makers at Work” caution stripe design so that design is also available to be printed.

Astrud and I can come in to do printing with enough advance notice (we’re pretty busy restocking for our craft shows that are kicking back into gear). We’re not comfortable doing it as a class, but can do a run to get some stock available if PR (or whatever committee is appropriate) is available with a credit card to go buy the shirts at our local preferred supplier.

4 Likes

Please get some XXL shirts too, if you would. I’d like a bunch of them. Noticed there are actually several XXXLs, but those are too big and baggy for me. Thanks much!

I did the top one. It was many moons ago…and three computers ago. I’ll see if I saved it to the cloud.

1 Like

The mechanical pegasus logo is popular. Make more of those.

1 Like