April 2021 Machine Shop committee meeting & semi-annual election 4-24-21 5pm

Well guys, That time has come again. Its time for our Semi-annual Chair election & committee meeting. It will be in the Lecture Hall again as usual at 5pm

At this time, it is uncertain if I will run again as chair. I feel that I have not been able to put the “Normal” work in that I would normally do. I do not want to feel like I am doing the committee an injustice. The past couple months for me have been busy as hell at work, this included several all nighters. I’m concerned that it may not get any better. I love machine shop, I do not want to disappoint or let the committee down. I do not want the committee to be begrudgingly towards me because I held on to being chair longer than I should have.

So if you have any inkling of running, please do so.

That said, It will be a normal meeting. So join us if you are interested in plastics/composites/PIG sig, machining or would like general company in how we do things.

2 Likes

It’s been a minute since I’ve been up there, but the last temperature check I took of the group was “Thank God Tim’s running again cuz I ain’t doin it.”

4 Likes

I again vote Tim for Machine Shop Chair! Long live the King.

3 Likes

I thought we voted to make it hereditary?

3 Likes

What you perceive as too little of your attention to the committee still way exceeds expectations. You are too hard on yourself. If there is any chance that you’d consider running again, please - please do so.

1 Like

I would like to remind everyone that the Machine Shop Committee meeting & election is next Saturday.

I have been convinced to run again as chair. Don’t let that discourage you if you care to run.

6 Likes

Yet another reminder for the committee meeting. Show up if your anyway interested. Most of us don’t bite.

meet.google.com/eiw-fduq-aeh content_copy

Or dial: (US) +1 401-684-2629

PIN: 622 017 536#

1 Like