Anyone that can show me How to use embroidery machine

I was going to be sewing Handkerchiefs today And if someone could meet me or was going to be there I would like to learn how to use got a few files I’m gonna buy that I want to use I’ll be there by 12 and should be sewing a few hours

Hey :slight_smile: I teach sign off for embroidery at the space sometimes. I sent the Admins an email a few weeks ago about doing a live stream class but haven’t heard back yet. Hopefully when I do I can figure out the mechanics and run some classes again. (having 4-5 people all clustered around 1 embroidery machine didn’t seem like a good idea :frowning: )

3 Likes

Definitely let me know or if your in the area got some handkerchiefs I’d love to get done!

1 Like

Be advised that the Babylock machine uses only .PES format files, and the Viking can use most (if not all) common embroidery formats. It is my experience, however, that the Viking will work best if you can use one of the Viking native file types (first category).

Either of those machines would be perfectly adequate for handkerchiefs.

IMO, the Babylock is easier to use (user interface is more intuitive), but you have to transfer your file(s) to a custom card that’s in the storage bin for that machine.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info I really appreciate it!!! Now I just need a sign off to use

We’re going to get together tomorrow afternoon to get him set up.

2 Likes

So excited!!!

1 Like